1. What kind of driving belt does TG series bucket elevator use?
In order to obtain greater transmission capability, TG series bucket elevators use steel cord belt as traction apparatus.
2. What is the bucket spacing of TDG100 and TDG630 bucket elevator?
1) The bucket spacing of TDG100 bucket elevator is 200mm.
2) The bucket spacing of TDG630 bucket elevator is 710mm.
3. Why does bucket elevator strictly prohibit reversing?
The reason of reversion prohibition is to prevent the occurrence of impact load, which may lead to falling off of some buckets. In order to avoid this problem, bucket elevator is generally equipped with non-return ratchet mechanism.