Belt Conveyor is a kind of conveying machine which transport materials from one place to another place continuously. Belt conveyor machine consist of conveyor frame, conveyor belt, conveyor pulley, conveyor rollers, tension devices, driving unit and other components etc. Belt conveyor system can transport materials in bulk and bagged, such as stone, sand, coal, concrete, cement, gravel, fertilizer, mineral ore, limestone, coke, sawdust, wood chip, bulk material, grain, corn flakes, carbon black, etc.
Advantages and Features
1. Conveyor length can be customized according to your need.
2. 0° – 30° inclination to suit the on-site conditions.
3. Belt width can be 500-2400mm as your require.
4. Low horsepower compared with other types of conveyor
5. Belt conveyor cleaner is installed to clean the conveyor belt.
6. Corridors are built along the belt conveyor for inspection and maintenance.
7. Conveyor rollers are manufactured by our special roller production line, available of types of roller to ensure smooth conveyor system.
8. Conveyor belt brand is YOKOHAMA, high quality and reliable.
9. Motor brand can be domestic or imported: Yutong, Shuangyu, ABB, Siemens, WEG etc;
10.Bearing brand can be domestic or imported: C&U, LYC, HRB , WZS, FAG, NSK, SKF etc.
|♦Material to be processed: _____
||♦Max. granule size of the feeding material: _____mm
|♦Handling capacity (Ps. It means the total
||♦Percentage of Max. granule in material:_________%
|material capacity feeding from the inlet): _____t/h
||♦Upstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of
|♦Bulk Density: _____t/m3
||equipment is used to feed the material): _____
|♦Material temperature: _____℃;
||♦Downstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of
||equipment is used to discharge the material): _____
|♦Material is corrosive or not: ____ (Ps. Yes or No)
||♦Center distance between the head and tail pulley:____m
|♦Material is sticky or not: ____ (Ps. Yes or No)
||♦The belt conveyor is inclined or not:____(Ps. Yes or No)
|♦Working environment is indoor or outdoor
||If it is inclined,what is the inclined degree_____°(we will
| or indoor and outdoor: ______________
||appreciate if you can provide us the layout drawing.)
|♦Working environment temperature: ______ ℃
||♦Working power supply: _____V ______HZ