NE type bucket elevator’s traction configuration is plate chain , which is used for vertically transporting powder , granular and block material , and also high grinding material , such as coal powder , slag , limestone , cement raw material , cement clinker , cement , coal , dry clay etc , material temperature is less than 250℃. Max. lifting height can be 40m .It is special for cement,so we also call it cement bucket elevator.
Advantages and Features
1. Cement bucket elevator machine adopts plate chain, gravity discharge material.
2.High strength plate chain of the superior alloy steel is wear-resisting and steady.
3. Adopt several kinds of driving groups to drive, there are maintained frame and guardrail on driven platform
4. With guard rails to prevent chain deviation while running.
5. With holdback to prevent material feed back.
6. Bottom part has the self-tension device.
7. Low driving power, inflow feeding, induction unloading, high-volume hopper intensive arrangement.
8. Wide lifting range, few requirements of material type and property.
9. Good running reliability.
10.Long life span.
|♦Material to be processed: _____
||♦Material is corrosive or not: ____ (Ps. Yes or No)
|♦Handling capacity (Ps. It means the total
||♦Working environment is indoor or outdoor:________
|material capacity feeding from the inlet): _____t/h
||♦Material is liquid or not:___________(Ps. Yes or No)
|♦Bulk Density: _____t/m3
||♦Working environment temperature: _______ ℃
|♦Lifting height of the elevator (distance between
||♦Upstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of
| inlet and outlet):__________m
||equipment is used to feed the material): _____
|♦Max. granule size of the feeding material: ____mm
||♦Downstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of
|♦Percentage of Max. granule in material:_________%
||equipment is used to discharge the material): _____
|♦Material temperature: _____℃;
||♦Working power supply: _____V ______HZ