Trough Screw Conveyor is a continuous conveying equipment which used to transport powder, granular and dry bulk materials. It consists of bearing seat, screw blade, screw shaft, hang bearing, conveyor casing and driven device,etc.Single or combination of multiple screw equipment can be used to integrate with each other to meet particular on-site requirements. It has trough type tube with multiple inlets and outlets, which also has inclination angle of maximum 20°. The rotation of the blade initiated by the motor, then material transferred along the spiral to the outlets.
Advantages and Features
1. With cover, whole sealing structure, without pollution to the environment.
2. Conveyor length can be customized according to your need.
3. Simple structure, use little material to manufacture, save cost for you.
4. Conveyor angle can be 0-30 degree. Save space on the site.
5. Screw pitch can be customized according to require of different material.
6. According to real working conditions, trough screw conveyor machine can be multiple inlets and outlets.
7. Adopts hanging bearing to connect screw blades which is longer than 3-4m.
8. Adopts the method of spot welding to weld spiral blade on the screw shaft.
9. Reducer motor brand can be domestic or imported: Tailong, SEW, Siemens etc.
10. Easy to disassemble into several sections, save space during transportation.
|♦Material to be processed: _____
||♦Working environment is indoor or outdoor:________
|♦Handling capacity (Ps. It means the total
||♦Working environment temperature: _______ ℃
|material capacity feeding from the inlet): _____t/h
||♦Upstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of
|♦Bulk Density: _____t/m3
||equipment is used to feed the material): _____
|♦Conveying distance(distance between
||♦Downstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of
| inlet and outlet):__________m
||equipment is used to discharge the material): _____
||♦Installation form is horizontal or inclined : ________;
|♦Material temperature: _______ ℃
||If it is inclined,what is the inclined degree_____° ,
||and whether a supporting frame is needed:_______
|♦Material is corrosive or not: ____ (Ps. Yes or No)
||♦Working power supply: _____V ______HZ